Luanda, Republic of Angola
Running under the theme “Energy Transition and the Future of the Oil & Gas Industry in Africa: Opportunities, Challenges and Development”. CAPE VIII will feature a high-level strategic conference designed to showcase the vision and plans of the member countries, key topics under discussion will include:
- The impact of COP-21 and Energy Transition on the Future of the Oil and Gas Industry in Africa.
- African Local Content Development.
- Upstream & downstream sector updates and value addition
- Successful partnerships in Africa’s Oil and Gas sector: NOCs perspectives in cross border infrastructure.
- Development of the African Petroleum Market.
- Opportunities in refining and petrochemical processing.
- Funding for Oil and Gas sector:
In addition to above, the programme will feature invite-only inaugural meeting of Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) of National Oil Companies from the fifteen member countries as well as closed-door Ministerial council session.
To discuss available speaking opportunities please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org